From Sunday 30 september 2018 onwards
Groups, organisations and educational institutions are offered the possibility of an extensive guided visit to the exhibition Time Extended / 1964 – 1978. Part III
Herbert Foundation devotes great care to the substantial training of the team of guides. During the visit the guides will introduce you to the exhibited works and documents, the vision of the Collection and the historical context in which the exhibition is situated.
- When: weekly from Tuesday until Friday between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. and
every first Sunday of the month between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. (last visit at 3:30pm).
Visits on Saturday are not possible.
- Group size: Maximum 2 groups of 25 visitors each (the minimum age is 14)
- Duration: ca. 90 minutes
- Language: Dutch, English, French or German
- Admission: 15 euro per visitor (8 euro for students) + 85 euro for each guide
- Reservations can be made via Katrien Coupez:
email@example.com or 09 269 03 00
- Please make a group reservation at least 3 weeks in advance
- Group reservations have to be paid 2 weeks in advance by a bank transfer:
IBAN: BE04 7360 3797 2231
Cancellations and refunds
- Cancellations and refunds can be requested up to 10 days before the scheduled visit.