From Sunday 30 september 2018 onwards
Herbert Foundation offers groups and school groups the possibility of an enriching guided visit to the exhibition Time Extended / 1964 – 1978. Part III
A guided tour can be provided by a Herbert Foundation guide for groups of up to 25 people in Dutch, English, French or German and lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- When: weekly from Tuesday until Friday between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. and
every first Sunday of the month between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. (last visit at 3:30pm).
Visits on Saturday are not possible.
- Group size: Maximum 2 groups of 25 visitors each (the minimum age is 14)
- Admission: 14 euro per visitor (8 euro for students) + 85 euro for each guide
- Reservations can be made via Chloé D’hauwe:
email@example.com or 09 269 03 00
- Please make a group reservation at least 3 weeks in advance
- Group reservations have to be paid 2 weeks in advance by a bank transfer:
IBAN: BE04 7360 3797 2231
Cancellations and refunds
- Cancellations and refunds can be requested up to 10 days before the scheduled visit.