Herbert Foundation offers groups and school groups the possibility of an enriching visit to the exhibition Distance Extended / 1979 / 1997 Part I provided by a Herbert Foundation guide.
- Guided tours are available in Dutch, English or French
- Length of a guided tour: approximately 90 minutes
- When: as from Sunday 20 September 2020, weekly from Monday until Friday between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.. Visits on Saturday and Sunday are not possible.
- Group size: Maximum 2 groups of 15 visitors each (the minimum age is 12)
- Admission: 12 euro per visitor (5 euro for students & teacher card) + an additional fee of 85 euro for each guide
- Reservations can be made via email@example.com or on 09 269 03 00 (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
- Please make a group reservation at least 3 weeks in advance. Group reservations have to be paid 2 weeks in advance by a bank transfer:
IBAN: BE04 7360 3797 2231
- Cancellations and refunds can be requested up to 10 days before the scheduled visit.
- Click here to download our precautionary measures for a safe visit.