On Sunday 2 April, Herbert Foundation kindly invites you for a guided tour, led by Director Laura Hanssens, of the exhibition It is… it isn’t… in the recently opened exhibition space 106.
‘We didn’t collect artworks, but new ways of thinking’
This is how Anton Herbert outlined the Collection that he, together with Annick, brought together. Each artist followed by the Herberts between 1973 and 2005, offered a new perspective on the world surrounding them.
During her tour, Laura will highlight some important works from the Collection: which position did these artists represent, how do these positions relate to each other and how do they resonate with the way Anton and Annick collected?
- 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: guided visit
- 12:30 p.m. – 1 p.m.: drink and informal chat
- Language: Dutch
- Entrance via Coupure Links 627 A
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Places are limited
- Admisson fee: 17 € – buy your ticket
- We kindly ask to be present 15 minutes before the start of the tour.